Recess Games COVID-19 Updates
Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- The mask is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Everyone should wear a mask in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The mask is not a substitute for social distancing.
- We will no longer be allowing outside food to be consumed in store.