Join Recess Games for their 25th Anniversary and International Tabletop Day
April 19, 2017, Cleveland, OH – Renowned local game shop and community favorite, Recess Games is celebrating their 25th anniversary this year. Shop owners Jim and Susan Grasso are making a gaming weekend of it, opening their doors at 10:00am Friday April 28, 2017 and staying open overnight on into Saturday April 29, 2017 for International Tabletop Day until 8:00pm.
Jim and Susan invite game lovers of all ages to come to the store and share in the fun:
- Bring your own game and play in the shop’s game space
- Play any of the hundreds of in-store library games, free for anyone to enjoy
- Learn a new game; there will be gamers on site showing others how to play
- Bring any canned food item and receive a promotional game item; canned food will be donated to Harvest for Hunger
- Get your raffle ticket at the door to win additional promotional items at the end of the event; you do not need to be present to win
- Everything in the store will be 25% off to commemorate 25 years of Recess Games
- Come for a few hours or stay the whole time!
The store is also offering a FREE meal ticket for every $25 spent. Have your receipt stamped with your purchase starting at 10:00am on Friday April 28th. Meal ticket stamps can be redeemed Saturday April 29th at the River Dog Café food truck, which will be onsite that day at Recess Games from 1:00 – 5:00pm.
For late-night gamers, Jim and Susan will be doing a taco run late Friday night/early Saturday morning.
Get your game on @ Recess Games
Friday 10:00am 4/28 – Saturday 8:00pm 4/29
26636 Brookpark Rd. Ext., North Olmsted, OH 44070
Recess Games is a locally owned and operated game shop in North Olmsted, OH with fun and engaging games for all ages, interactive learn-and-play events and a gaming community where players of all skill levels can participate. Owners Jim and Susan Grasso are celebrating 25 years of sharing games and toys with Northeast Ohio. Visit www.Recess.net.
James Grasso | www.Recess.net
440-225-4817 | James@Recess.net